Thursday, February 8, 2018

20 Years of Emma's Bears


20 years ago I picked up a bear making book, traced out a pattern and fumbled my way through making my very first teddy. I was soon making bears for everyone I knew and drawing out my own awkward designs! I remember scouring every store I walked into for any kind of fabric that I could turn into teddies (and got quite creative in some situations as good fur was hard to find). 

Bear making quickly became my obsession, but I still had no idea I'd still be doing this 20 years later - let alone doing it as my career! 

To celebrate the milestone, and to give our collectors something extra special, we've made a commemorative collection of 20 gorgeous bears with sterling silver '20 Year Emma's Bears' pendants! All 20 bears are currently available for general adoption on our website





































No comments:

Post a Comment