Friday, October 24, 2014

Baby Bonnie Beth



This week has been a bit of a mess-around week with all of the errands we've had to run with the house sale pending for this monday. It was one of those weeks where it just feels like you're treading water but not really getting anywhere. I literally spend two days dyeing mohair, drying mohair and sitting on the floor tracing and cutting out bear patterns. This was my rather pretty pile of mess at the end! 



I decided that I wanted to finish the newest reborn-style bear first, as it was actually this time last week that I finished the little boy baby bear (Oliver William). So now he has a little sister. The photo above shows her face with just the eyes inserted and the nose trimmed.

Below shows the face finished, and I was checking to make sure I'd left enough space between her ears and her eyes for her pink rose headband.


Then this was the cute little bundle of fluff that ended up looking back at me when she was all finished. I am quite smitten with this baby bear actually! Look at that little face - so innocent.




And here we have the final photos of 'Baby Bonnie' in her brand new (still with tags attached) 'Mockingbird' brand newborn size nightdress. It has a fine pink rose print all over it, as well as a sweet pale pink velvetene bow by the colar and twin buttons down the back.



Name: Bonnie Beth
Born: 24/10/14
Time: 5:32pm 
Weight: 5 lb 2oz
Length: 45cm




Bonnie is actually made from a piece of our Limited Edition mohair of the same name. She is a one of a kind artist bear and is currently available for adoption. 





1 comment:

  1. You baby bear pattern is lovely. Bonney Beth looks very cute with all her flowers.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete