Sunday, June 29, 2014

Limited Edition 'Prim' - bears and kits


Over the last few days I've been working on some small pink viscose bears. I had a vision in mind for old-style bears... but they had other ideas! And the further along I got the more 'girly' they became instead!


And so we ended up with two sweet little ladies with their satin tutu skirts, pearl necklaces and big pink hair bows. I asked my Facebook page to help me name them, and chose 'Prim' from the suggestions. Seemed very appropriate for such proper little creatures.




We have both limited edition bears available for adoption in our etsy store, but only ONE limited edition kit left for sale. (The kit quite literally includes everything you need except for pink sewing thread, sewing needles, scissors and the shading medium).


1 comment:

  1. Prim is a very appropriate name. They are both ver, very sweet.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete