Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jumbunna Bunny


Late last week I sat down with my box of Tissavel fur pieces and decided it was time to breathe some life into them. Mark and I cut out 6 critters - 1 large bunny and 5 smaller bears.

I got to work on the bunny yesterday. This was half way through the sewing process. Couldn't help myself but take a photo of those gorgeous ears!



These were mid-way process shots - the above shows the bunny's head mostly finished, but attached to an un-stuffed body. The photo below shows him finished and waiting for his proper photos this morning.



The bunny actually found a home before I even had a chance to list him in our store. His new mum has called him 'Jumbunna', which is Aboriginal for 'the storyteller'. I will actually feel a little sad to pack this beautiful bunny up. Nothing beats Tissavel fur for quality. And this critter is no exception!




1 comment:

  1. He certainly is a gorgeous bun. No wonder he sold. Is he coming to Australia?

    ReplyDelete