Saturday, September 29, 2012

Plush pigs.


Many of you will have read the many ramblings I've made over the years about my 'other love'

And lately I've been really going a bit crazy with the plushie versions. The top photo shows one of my 'real' pigs standing in the middle of my plush pigs. She looks so confused, poor darling!



A lot of the plushies have already been adopted, but we have just listed a new batch on etsy tonight if you were interested in checking them out? They're kind of just good as a bit of a curiosity really! And I love making them with all the different coat-types guinea pigs come in. 

If you didn't want to purchase a pre-made plushie, we also have kits for them so you can make one yourself, as well as just the pattern if you'd prefer. 

You're only limited by your imagination then!














2 comments:

  1. You certainly have been busy making these little creatures.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like these and so very nicely done:o))
    Take care and have a good day.
    Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete