Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Birthday Bear



Chelsea and I are going to a first birthday party for a close friend of mine's little girl in a few weeks. The party is 'teddy bear picnic' themed, so I figured a teddy gift would be appropriate!

I sat down a few nights ago and mashed ideas from my one piece bear body design, and my centre-seam magazine bears design and ended up with this lovely lady.

She has safety eyes and no joints, but I did add a few pellets to her body to help her flop, and a bow by her ear. But I think with a bit of supervision, this teddy should be fine for little hands to play with.


5 comments:

  1. Perfect bear for a one year old. She's going to be a big hit at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable and perfect for a one year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such a cute expression, and love the blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a cute lovely bear-lady! Perfect gift!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete