Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finishing a doggy



The pink puppy is finally finished. He was so much fun to make. I love trying new things, and there were a few new techniques on this big guy.




I decided to give him sculptured polymer clay puppy paw pads, to add a little realism to this pink dog with the blue nose! I think the effect worked really well, and will definitely use this again.





I called this guy 'Boof' and he has just been listed on bear pile if you are interested in him. You can see his vast multitude of photos below... I went a little crazy with the photography! But there are just so many different angles to appreciate him by.





(I especially love his little doggy tail! How sweet!!)

4 comments:

  1. Boof is really sweet. He turned out so darling and photographs well from every angle. I love his sweet litle blue paws and his lovely eyes. What a charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. серьезный парень....ну очень хорош)

    ReplyDelete