Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bonnie Butterscotch



I've been a little quiet this week on my bear blog... because of this sweet little creature! Meet 'Bonnie Butterscotch' - our surprise baby guinea pig!

I only realised her mum was pregnant the previous monday. And she was born on Wednesday! So I've been busily taking photos and video's and just generally fussing over her in all of her curly-haired goodness!

Her mum, (the big fat brown guinea pig from this post) has only been with us for 5-6weeks, so had just been knocked up before she left her last owner. Because she was so big to begin with, and because there was just one baby, it took that long for me to realise! But little Bonnie is a very welcome addition to our piggy family!

I have more photos and links on my guinea pig blog if you're interested :)

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie is a cutie. What a lovely new addition to your piggy family.

    ReplyDelete