Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Babies

Earlier this the week Mr Byron was playing with this sweet little handmade bunny one of my amazing collectors sent for Chelsea when she was little. The bunny comes all the way from Amsterdam, and I was sitting there admiring how well it had held up so far (even with a couple of trips outside to visit the ever-destructive Oliver).

I decided to look up how old Chelsea was when she was given the toy. (I archive all of my photos by labelling them with the kids age (ie. Chels33days), so was able to see in a flash that she had been 104 days old when I took this photo the morning the toy arrived.



I did a quick calculation and was blown away to realise Byron was exactly 104 days old as well! I decided that I needed to get a photo of him cuddling the bunny too.



It wasn't until later that evening when I was editing my photos for the day when I realised just how similar I'd managed to get the two photos. And just how much a like my little lady and baby boy were at this age! I'm so glad I took the time to check and take the shot. These will be photo's I'll treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment