Friday, April 8, 2011

Two for One Patterns in my ETSY store



After another spending spree in Allison's (eTeddies) Teddy Bear Mohair store, I've decided to offer two for one patterns in my etsy store to try and get my account looking a little healthier again! All you need to do is purchase one pattern, then let me know in the checkout comments section which other pattern you'd like. This offer will be current for one week from Now (8th April) till next friday (15th April).

My patterns aren't particularly complicated, but they work, and I give you full freedom to sell any creations you make from them. (and they're all in PDF, so you can have them immediately - no waiting for the post!)

There are also a couple of bears left from my big sale last month too. Mostly 40% off or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment