Monday, December 20, 2010

Waffle Bear

If I'm really honest, I would say that I'm feeling pretty crappy this week. I have turned into one of those constantly irritable and grumpy mums who loose it over the smallest things. AND - I've starting having day sleeps, which is HUGE for me. Even in my exhaustion after Chelsea was born I couldn't sleep during the day. I've never been able to, and when I did I ended up waking up feeling worse than when I went down. But the last two days I've had lovely day time naps.

So because of this, bear making seems to be just that little more difficult than usual! The latest bear Waffle has actually been sitting there in pieces for quite a few days now, just waiting for me to get a burst of energy and put him together.








He's another of my 'all-year' Christmas bears, as his christmassy accessories can be removed/hidden leaving just his gorgeous fur (see below).

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Bogdan from Romania! I want to make friends!
    Can we be friends?? LinkExchange??
    My blog address is: www.bogdanstelistul.blogspot.com
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a fab Christmassy creation!

    ReplyDelete