Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Ticking Clock



Lately I've been feeling like time is really starting to get away from me. I'm 31 weeks preg tomorrow, which basically means a new baby in our lives in about 2 months. Possibly earlier depending on my blood pressure. This is a really exciting prospect, but also a really scary one. I think it really hit me when i found this image above. Baby is actually quite big already! He just gets a little longer and a little fatter over the next few weeks...

I think I'm mostly anxious because I've worked hard on Chelsea and have her in a really good routine at the moment. I know when she'll be going down for her sleeps which gives me time to do my crafty stuff. And she sleeps through the night... We'll be going all the way back to square one with a newborn again. Only this time I'll have a toddler as well as a newborn. I know I'll survive, but I think the bears will take a serious backseat.

I have so many ideas I want to get made before baby! It feels like there aren't enough hours in the day sometimes!



And then I look back at photos of Chelsea as a newborn, and I can't wait to have a tiny baby in my arms again. Ah, the conflicted emotions of a pregnant woman! :P

1 comment:

  1. Ah Emma,,,I can so understand what you mean. Though it has been many yrs since our last one (20+). And we have 2 little grand daughters. I sure miss having tiny babies around,,,and sure wish we could have had more. But definitely feel blessed with the 4 we had. :)

    Chelsea looks soooo precious! Nothing like a newborn to snuggle and cuddle :) Good luck,,,will be waiting along with you :)

    The bears too of course :)

    ReplyDelete