Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Onion Skin Twins



So, i finally got these two done!

Photos were taken at my mum's place today. Chelsea and I had our fortnightly visit. It rained all day, so while Chelsea had her SUPER short micro lunchtime sleep of about 20mins, i ducked downstairs and found one of the few dry (but still well lit enough) spots to take some happy snaps!

I've named them after real onion varieties - Molly and Cuthbert. The names have been altered slightly to work, but I still think that's pretty cool!



5 comments:

  1. I love how the onion skins turned out - esp the red ones! Will pass this on to Mum as Im not sure she has used red onions for dyeing. Wish I could afford one of your bears but I am hoping to win your giveaway! Cant wait to see your other dyeing experiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Viv. i think the colours came out amazingly too. And with only 7 or 8 people in the draw to win Pumpkin Pie, the odds are pretty good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma they came up beautifully...great colours, gorgeous bears!

    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest lil' bears Emma, they look as if they could just come to life right in your hands. Love, Love, Love them both!

    ♥Trish♥
    http://craftycreationsbytrish.com

    ReplyDelete