Friday, April 30, 2010

A little bit of sparkle

Spent the better part of the last 5-6hrs beading earrings tonight.

With every bear that I sell and post, I like to include a little 'extra' in the parcel. The usual crowd pleasers are handmade genuine Swarovski crystal earrings. (though some of this batch have foil glass beads, and cats-eye beads and semi precious stones...)

With the very last pair of earrings packed up with a bear this afternoon, I figured it was time to sit down and do some more. These are the fruits of my labour, and should keep me going for a few more months (unless bear sales suddenly boom! :P)

2 comments:

  1. these are so beautiful! i LOVE the ones you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks susy. I actually really enjoy making them too (and collecting the beads to make them!)

    ReplyDelete